Monday, November 29, 2004

the blog begins

Hello world. I was going to create a full featured website to house the works and thought processes that pertain to my research. However, upon evaluating what I wanted in my site, and how long it would take to create such a site, I have decided that this blog will be much better suited to my needs. Allow me to introduce myself at this point, my name is Loren Fiore, and I build robots. For the moment most of my robots are simple, BEAM technology driven, but I hope to someday in the near future work on robots that require cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI). This place will be updated as often as I remember to, hopefully eventually I will have pictures and diagrams and perhaps schematics about my robots. For now though you have to just trust me that I am building robots, and check back for future updates.

No comments: