Sunday, December 19, 2004

wow

Wow, it has been a long week. I've had finals in school so I haven't had any time to work on robots this week. Except until this weekend that is. Right now as I'm typing this I am uploading more images and information to my site, so just click on that link right over there to the right of this text and check it out. I have updated information about my DriveBay Mod, my first and second walking robots and my NeuronBot. The second walking robot is currently giving me trouble, I can't seem to get the bicores to oscillate properly and this is really starting to annoy me. If anyone has any experience with this type of stuff please email me. Also if anyone know how to create a laser tripwire type device that would detect intruders I would be grateful for any information.

No comments: